“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. Said Jawaharial Nehru.
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did do. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover,” So said Mark Twain.
In the spirit of Nehru and Twain, let’s dream a little here about single women travel.
Traveling intimidates most people.
Here are a few travel tips for single women.
Let us start from the beginning when you are planning your trip.
Preparing for the Trip
1. Determine whether you want to travel solo or with a the travel club, of which there are a few good ones of a woman. Better yet, get a recommendation from a friend or acquaintance.
2. Should you go solo, and you know your travel dates, register together with the State Department. On that page you may find “Register Your Travel.”
3. Make copies of all your important identification, tickets, and itinerary and keep them in a separate place from the originals. Give friends and your family a copy. They should know places, dates and contact information for every place you’ll be.
4. Make certain you’ve enough for the duration of the trip and for the few days upon arriving home, if you’re taking medication. Which will supply you with time to refill your prescription.
5. Sometimes you will get ideas for items that will enhance your trip, including mosquito proof clothing, water purification, and hand wipes.
6. Buy travel insurance. For as little as $1 a day, you can get emergency medical care, medical evacuation, access to board certified doctors, reimbursement for lost luggage and travel delay, among other things. Travel insurance is the best thing you’ll be able to give yourself – after, of course, the trip itself.
During the Trip
Here are tips:
1. Be sensitive to the way women dress and behave in Muslim countries, especially in public. Your efforts will be appreciated by locals.
2. Don’t take it in the event you do not want to lose it. Leave expensive items and your good jewelry at home. It’s best to keep money on you in a concealed pack.
3. Use your instinct! Stay away from deserted areas; don’t go far from your lodgings at night and only in well-lit and frequented spots.
4. Check into reputable hotels – even though you might need to pay more. Go with a recommendation. Bed and Breakfasts are usually safe. Go with your gut instinct.
5. Memorize the emergency contact information that is local. For instance, in Italy their “911” is 113. Road side assistance is 116.
6. To avoid unwanted attention, wear a wedding ring that is fake and avoid eye contact with men.
10 Ways to Decorate Your Home Using Decorative Lights
Festivals are the seasons of joy; they are the fundamental reason why we work so hard. We do that so we can spend some safe and joyous time with our family and loved ones. May it is Holi, Diwali, or Christmas, each festival brings a particular kind of spark and charisma with it. As we all know, two major festivals of light and celebration are just around the corner (Diwali & Christmas), the decoration period is just about to begin. Decorating your home for festivals not only give you the pleasant, joyous feeling, but also give your home or office a new and refined look. But if you are just running short of ideas on how to decorate your home and make it enchanting, be happier, as here I am going to offer some exclusive yet in-expensive decorative home ideas with beautiful decorative lights. Here it goes-:
- Fairy Lights Jars
It’s one of the most inexpensive and easy-to-do decorative ideas of our list. All you have to do is find some beautiful looking decorative lights and a big empty jar, and then you just have to fill the light in that pot. If you are using them for Diwali decoration, just use a jar and a bunch of led lights and place it in a creative and elegant way. But if you are using the same for Christmas celebration, we suggest you add some fake snow and little home & Christmas tree to give it a whole different and eye-catching look.
- Make your hallway magical as ever
The beauty of our ideas is that they are so charismatic and quick. So, for making your hallway heavenly, you don’t need to invest hours or days. You just have to purchase some beautiful looking twinkle led lights and place them on the top portion of your hallway. And whenever you walk through it, you will feel heavenly on every single step.
- Preserve Memories with Decorative Led lights
Memories make life bearable, isn’t it? And the best way to preserve memories is through taking pictures, something our whole generation loves. This festive season beautify your favorite wall with the collection of your most favorite pictures and decorative led lights. Get creative and make a collage of that, it’s something that will last for the whole year long.
- Give your home a richer look with elegant Serial Lamps
If you don’t know, serial lamps are most commonly known as Christmas lights which are available at large in various shapes and sizes of bright led bulbs that exemplify the row of diyas. Bringing them in, don’t only offers you the mental peace that kids will not be affected by diyas anymore, but will give your home a whole different and majestic appearance. It’s suggested to buy those serial lamps in meters as per your need and gift your home the majestic look.
- Enjoy the Splendor of Diwali Lanterns
As the name suggests, this tip is for Diwali decoration. Not many people know, but lanterns are quite a significant component of this festival and primitively utilized on the stairs of the home to incorporate the illusion of space and attract magnificence to the house. Bring the charisma of beautiful Diwali lanterns with Diwali lights in your area, and use them to light up the main way to your place.
- Beautify your Veranda or balcony with DIY LED Lights Cups
If you have a few days for decoration and you wish to decorate your place with less material and in an economical way, we have something for you. Just purchase your favorite Decorative led lights and use disposable Polystyrene cups. Paint the cups in different colors and place them around the decorative led lights you have. Wait for an hour and then you are good to use a decorative item for either Christmas or Diwali.
- Looking for a change in the home? Add String Wall of Lights
If in Christmas, you feel the need of dividing your room from mid, instead of calling the contractor get yourself decorative string lights and create a wall of that. It will solve your purpose while giving you something to be happy about.
- Quick Decoration with String lights
This might be the fastest and most creative decorative idea we are sharing this article. If you have less than an hour and need to decorate the outer space of your home, bring in the magic. Purchase the decorative string lights and creatively place them on a wall. Just place all of that in such creative way that it adds more splendor to your home.
- Make the whole room magical with original Christmas lights
Yes, you can do that. Moreover, it’s not expensive or time-taking. All you have to do is purchase yellow or golden color led lights and give your room the wholly different and creative look. Drape the Christmas lights along a wall and make the whole space glisten like magic.
- Christmas Tree with Led Lights
One of the best ways to create a new and elegant Christmas tree is to use the Christmas lights but in a different way. To begin with, haul out of tomato cages from the garden shed and wrap the wire with elegant looking Led lights. And you are ready to go with a graceful Christmas tree.
Cheers to Cherry Bars – A delicious treat to share at your holiday gathering
Need a delicious treat to share at your holiday gathering?
Michele, our resident designer, brought in an amazing cherry treat for all of us here at the retail store. It was so good I thought I would share… Enjoy!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
2 cups graham cracker crumbs (9 graham crackers)
¼ cup sugar
½ cup butter, melted
14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
21-ounce can LUCKY LEAF® Regular or Premium Cherry Pie Filling
½ cup coconut
½ cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350ºF. (reduce heat to 325º F if using non-stick pan).
Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a small bowl. Press into a 13×9-inch baking pan.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over crust. Chill for 10 minutes.
Top with Lucky Leaf Cherry Pie Filling. Evenly sprinkle coconut and pecans over pie filling layer.
Bake uncovered at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
6 Superfoods to make you gorgeous and healthy
What you put in your mouth will have a major effect on your skin. People with a healthy body always have the most beautiful skin. The specialists always suggest that we should pay attention towards our diet before going after the skin care products and treatments. So here we have the list of 6 superfoods that will make you look gorgeous and healthy.
Chia seed is the best source of omega-3 fatty acids that are essential for the growth of hair and nails. It will improve the health of your skin by keeping is moisturized and well hydrated. You can use the Chia seed in your recipes as an alternative to unhealthy fats. It will keep your skin smooth for a long time.
Watermelon is filled with many healthy benefits. It will keep your body hydrated and so your skin will have natural moisture. The fruit is enriched with lycopene that has the antioxidant properties. It will improve the health of your skin by reducing the signs of aging and making your skin look younger.
Tofu is the best source of the lean protein that will help you to improve your muscle mass. You will get the following skin benefits by consuming tofu:
- It will help to reduce wrinkles
- Enriched with Isoflavones. It will help to prevent the breakdown of collagen
- Tofu has strong antioxidant properties that will support your skin by increasing the elasticity
- It will improve the growth of connective tissues
Cocoa is rich flavonoids and it is the best nutrient to include in your diet. It has been proven by research that consuming healthy amount flavonoids will help you to fight off the free radical mechanism that damage your health and skin.
Cocoa will improve the texture of skin and blood circulation. The flow of oxygen and nutrients will increase towards the skin and you will notice a new glow.
You should include sweet potato in your diet all year and do not worry because it will not increase your weight. It is the best source of vitamin A that helps in cell turnover. It will help to improve the skin tone by helping in the removal of dead skin cells.
They must be present at the top of your cereals and smoothies. They have the highest antioxidant absorption capacity that will help to improve your overall health. Blackberries will help to reduce the inflammatory reactions that will reduce the formation of pimples. It means you can enjoy the radiant skin tone.
The fruits are vegetables you consume should be fresh and organic because they will bring the best benefits. Make sure that you buy the products from a trustworthy retailer. To improve the smoothness of your skin, apply the peel of the fruit on your face that you are eating and after few minutes rinse with clean water. Flaunt your smooth and glowing skin.
- Fashion5 months ago
Wоmеn’ѕ Expression Of Love Fоr Fаѕhіоn Bаgѕ
- Celebrities7 months ago
Clarissa Molina Photo Gallery
- Fashion6 months ago
Curvy Is The New Sexy
- Fashion5 months ago
Why Over-The-Knee Boots Will Always Be A Cold Weather Staple
- Beauty6 months ago
2 Desert dusk looks that you can get in less than 5 minutes
- Fashion5 months ago
Latin America National Costumes in Miss Universe 2017
- Love6 months ago
Help: Louis Vuitton Surprise Gifts by a Mystery Admirer
- Fashion5 months ago
Bright and Beautiful Winter Fashion For Women